"Publishing" an issue in OJS
In order for submissions to be removed from the "In Editing" queue and for statistics to be gathered appropriately submissions must be assigned to a "published" issue in OJS.
First, create the issue:
- From the user home page click on the editor role
- Under the Issues section click on "Create Issue"
- Fill out the volume, number and year information (it will auto populate this information based on the last published issue - change if necessary).
- Scroll down and click save
Second, publish the issue:
- From the "Future Issues" page (you are taken there after saving a new issue)
- Click on the issue number you wish to publish
- On the resulting page click the "Publish Issue" button
- Click on the "OK" button of the resulting pop-up
Instructions on adding articles to the issue are available in Instructions for Copyeditors.